فضائيات| مكتبة الدريم بوكس | مركز رفع الصور | فضائيات نيوز
تعليم الفوتوشوب

العودة   الإبداع الفضائي > > >

Dreambox Plugins جميع الملحقات وألإضافات المساعدة لدريم بوكس الخاص بألإنيجما¹ والإنيجما²

Seekbar plugin

since already a few times such a plugin was required and I function very well may be that you can spool like youtube, etc., have attached a new plug-Chen:

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع
الصورة الرمزية blaugrana
عضو مميز

افتراضي Seekbar plugin

كود:
since already a few times such a plugin was required and I function very well may be that you can spool like youtube, etc., have attached a new plug-Chen: MUST be started after installing new enigma2, otherwise it will not work. What makes the plugin? 'It is replaced by the input of minutes enigma2 (movie player) with a scroll bar on the coils. The picture is probably better explained in the notes. How do I get this screen, as in the screenshot? "If a film is seen. Long RED or BLUE and hold. The new DM8000 remote control, it is the Spultasten. How will it operate? > LEFT and RIGHT to move, EXIT to Cancel and OK on the coils to the selected position. Have fun with it.

كود:
EDIT (24.09.09). New in SVN-Rev.2745: -Built this time as 'all' architecture -Use ConfigNumber instead of ConfigInteger for minute input -Overwrite MinuteInput of DVDPlayer as well -Made plugin translatable -Added German translation -New config: overwrite the left/right buttons (change needs enigma2-restart)

مقالات ممكن أن تعجبك :
المصدر: الإبداع الفضائي - من قسم: Dreambox Plugins

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar enigma2-plugin-extensions-seekbar_svn-2745-r0_all.rar‏ (7.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 72)

من مواضيعى في فضائيات New Extra Url EDG-Nemesis 17/02/2012
(Dream-Elite-3.0-dm7020HD-Ver(010
(Dream-Elite-3.0-dm8000-Ver(010
(Dream-Elite-3.0-dm500HD-Ver(010
(Dream-Elite-3.0-dm800se-Ver(010
(Dream-Elite-3.0-dm800-Ver(010

الكلمات الدلالية

Seekbar plugin

أدوات الموضوع

الساعة معتمدة بتوقيت جرينتش +3 . الساعة الآن » 09:51.