فضائيات| مكتبة الدريم بوكس | مركز رفع الصور | فضائيات نيوز
تعليم الفوتوشوب

العودة   الإبداع الفضائي > > >

Dreambox skins هنا يتم طرح اسكنات او واجهات المستخدم التي تخص اجهزة الدريم بوكس التي تعمل بأنظمة DreamboxOS

Skin E2-Zombi.XD For GP3.2/OE2.0

Skin E2-Zombi.XD For GP3.2 New Skin Zombi.XD für GP3.2 updatev7.0 vom 11.5.12 This skin will be loaded on the BP of GP3.2 and has been tested by me

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع
الصورة الرمزية بوغازي
نائب المدير العام

06 Skin E2-Zombi.XD For GP3.2/OE2.0

Skin E2-Zombi.XD For GP3.2
كود:
New Skin Zombi.XD für gp3.2 updatev7.0 vom 11.5.12 This skin will be loaded on the BP of gp3.2 and has been tested by me on the Dream 7020 HD with DMMexperimental/GP3.2. This skin can only be used for image with OE2.0 and GP3.2. GP3.2 ads Since this skin is a skin gp3.2 he supports all the features GP3.2: Thus, the sensor data are used in the Infobar (these are in BP with adjustment / sensor fields given) can further the channel number, Satpos.und the cryptinfo be on and off, so everyone can his Infobar even gestallten (either plain or with lots of info ) It appears a GeminiEvent, which means light in the little square next to the date when a GeminiEvent applied (depending on the event), the square with white border and writing in red you will then see the event) All you have to though. View previously under Settings / Shared and background events? and turn on those who would like to be informed about new update still needs to also turn on the search for daily updates. Support of the plugins in the skin This skin supports a wide range of plug-ins but not all, and he will never support them all. Skinne I mainly just the plugins that I use or have even used once, I will but if someone has a desire to look like and listen to whether I'm doing there but this is not your every need is met by me. You're welcome to create your one skin_user.xml there and then inputting your customizations like to do this is here on the board. I do not want anything from user.xmls see here in this thread yet read it I will give no support here for this thread should remain clear, this is in your and my interests. Important: this function is not yet - From now on will no longer use ANY small coolpicos the Infobar Picon is now also used to see small picons where I skinned it thanks @ Coolman and his rendering it only in the cool and in my skin (Skinschutz) indicates it is now possible anywhere in the infobar Picon and use these to make certain scalieren a size which means you save you space and in the umwandelen coolpicons ( because only one type is required Picon and others can use different sizes in different screens. Also to be considered by this render the alternative eingestezten and Picon also be displayed at this For this render, and Coolmans unermütliche working at these things, and my wish always gemeldetetn or errors I would like to thank very much and am glad that he has managed to film build such a sharp render Changes in v7.0: - Disabled some things (will come by and by), unfortunately there are some plugins under OE2.0 yet and unfortunately I lack even the right coolpico render for the new OU, and the small Picon - Adjustments to the new OE 2.0 - Some new plugins OE2.0 skinned - Adjustments to the gp3.2 v0.53 - Added 11 sensor fields in infobar wink extras (see below in the sensor fields GP3) - New Crypticons - Series plug-skinned

DownLoad_gp-skin-zombi.xd_GP3.2_v7.0_all.rar

مقالات ممكن أن تعجبك :
المصدر: الإبداع الفضائي - من قسم: Dreambox skins

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: rar gp-skin-zombi.xd_GP3.2_v7.0_all.rar‏ (923.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 82)

من مواضيعى في فضائيات OpEnHDF v7.3 For DM 820 HD-19.04.2024
OpEnHDF v7.3 For DM 920 Ultra HD-19.04.2024
OpEnHDF v7.3 For DM 900 Ultra HD-19.04.2024
OsCam 11766 EMU For SatLodge-19.04.2024
Changeset OsCam 11766 -16.04.2024
OsCam 11765 EMU For SatLodge-18.04.2024

الكلمات الدلالية
, ,

Skin E2-Zombi.XD For GP3.2/OE2.0

الساعة معتمدة بتوقيت جرينتش +3 . الساعة الآن » 16:53.