فضائيات| مكتبة الدريم بوكس | مركز رفع الصور | فضائيات نيوز
تعليم الفوتوشوب

العودة   الإبداع الفضائي > > >

Dreambox 500/500v2 HD دريم بوكس 500 - صورة Dreambox - Dreambox 500s - DM500s
Dreambox DM500HD v2 Enigma2

firewall V2 DM500 - DM7000

firewall v2 easy setup for gbox by OniK ======================================= firewall v2 easy setup for gbox by OniK ======================================= script made by agecanonixeg

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع
حبيب أبو زكريا

افتراضي firewall V2 DM500 - DM7000

firewall v2 easy setup for gbox by OniK

كود:
=======================================

كود:
firewall v2 easy setup for gbox by OniK ======================================= script made by agecanonixeg ======================================= this is an quick easy setup please read the readme for full infos ======================================= - backup /var/bin/firewall.sh - put : firewall.sh firewall.resolve.sh firewall.gbox.sh in /var/bin and chmod 755 - if you want some log edit firewall.resolve.sh line 48 : # echo 1 > $GBOXFILE Just remove the # to active firewall log. log will be in /var/tmp/gbox_restart.log - put : firewall.dyndns firewall.users in /var/etc and chmod 644 In firewall.dyndns you must put all dyndns with dynamic IP. In firewall.users you must put all static IP (including the IP of your peers who have static IP) - if you don't use crontabs : telnet via dcc ... contrab -e "enter" press escape button on your keyboard type command :wq "enter" put root file in /var/spool/cron/crontabs and check the rights they must be 600 (rw-------) - if you are already using crontabs : just add the line in the existing root file using command crontab -e - To start firewall : blue button select system settings service to run select firewall and crond save -For info existing commands are : firewall.sh stop firewall.sh start firewall.sh restart now says byebye attacks........

كود:
V2 scripts for firewall.

كود:
========================================================================= ! B E F O R E U S E R E A D A L L T H I S C A R E F U L Y ! ========================================================================= Optimized for gbox Emu use. ============================= W A R N I N G ============================= All the scripts can be modify with an editor but this must be done directly on the DM under linux to keep the special linux characters compatibility. If you don't, the scripts can be not executed. Exist one solution to edit those scripts with a standard editor on PC. After editing the script, put it in its place on DM with ftp tool. Then open DCC, use telnet on DM. Use cd command to go to the place where has been put the file. And then type this command: dos2unix "file name". Like this the scripts will be back to linux characters set, and good to be execute. ========================================================================= Those scripts are only for pli jade image on DM500 - DM 7000 for others dreambox with pli jade image they may need an adjustment (path). For other images (nabilo, etc...), they need to have, like pli, iptables package on it because i use iptables and crontab. The scripts are ready to use. But if you use an Emu or Gbox you need to open and update the file firewall.resolve.sh. Firts of all you need to backup existing script /var/bin/firewall.sh In my package there are 3 scripts you must put in /var/bin and chmod 755 firewall.sh firewall.resolve.sh firewall.gbox.sh For using antoher emu than gbox edit firewall.resolve.sh in line 11 you have EMU="/var/etc/plimgr/scripts/gbox" just change the name gbox with the one you use. To know its real name, search with ftp tool (filezilla for example) and go to /var/etc/plimgr/scripts you will see the script name that launch your Emu it's this name needed. In the begining i advise you to let the line 45 # RESTARTEMU="1" with the # (comment). Like this, the Emu won't restart each time an IP change for a dyndns. For gbox optmization, i add one more script (from V1) firewall.gbox.sh I did this because, using firewall and gbox i noticed than sometimes gbox didn't update the client ip after a change. So i wrote this new script and modify others to restart gbox after an hour if the client's IP had changed in firewall and didn't in gbox. This option is disable by default. To enable it you must edit firewall.resolve.sh in line 48 you'll have # echo 1 > $GBOXFILE Just remove the # to uncomment the line. I advise you to do this modification. This script creates /var/tmp/gbox_restart.log where it put logs, if you want to know when and why gbox has restarted, just have a look in this file. If you want to modify the time beetween an ip modification and the restart of Emu you can update the line 13 in firewall.gbox.sh if [ $ETAT != 12 ]; then Just change the number, the default is 12 (1 hour) The algorithm is 12*5 min=60 min, if you add 1 (13 instead of 12 default) that will be 13*5 min=65 min. I have tested and the default is nice i think. In the package you'll see 3 other files firewall.dyndns, firewall.users and root. In firewall.dyndns you must put all dyndns with dynamic IP. In firewall.users you must put all static IP (including the IP of your peers who have static IP). Those files are given as example. You must put them in /var/etc and chmod them 644. The LAN is inlude in the firewall but you should add all your IP for your LAN too (better for newcs). The root files contains the right command needed in crontabs. If you don't use crontabs first, on telnet with dcc, type the command contrab -e then press escape button on keyboard and type :wq (enter) after put root file in /var/spool/cron/crontabs and verify the rights They must be 600 (rw-------). For the one who use crontab add just the line in the existing file on telnet with dcc, using the command crontab -e. To start firewall use blue button, select system settings, go to service to run and select firewall and crond then save and exit. The firewall and crontabs will start. You can control your firewall using telnet with dcc. Type the command firewall.sh status give status of firewall. To update your dyndns and fixed IP. First use telnet on dcc and type command firewall.sh stop (to stop the firewall). just add or remove something in files firewall.dyndns or in firewall.users. After, use telnet on dcc and type command firewall.sh start before restarting Emu. That will be enough to update the firewall no more action is needed. For info other existing commands are firewall.sh stop firewall.sh start firewall.sh restart If you want to stop definitively the firewall and crontabs you must use blue button or it will restart automaticaly after reboot of DreamBox. My scripts create several files in /tmp don't delete them. Enjoy and good bye attacks........

مقالات ممكن أن تعجبك :

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: zip firewall-pli-dm500-V2R1.zip‏ (7.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 92)

من مواضيعى في فضائيات انخفاض الزوار - لكل من يعاني من انخفاض الزوار اليكم النتائج
Barry Allen 5.2.7
Merlin-2-Excalibur-OE-1-6-dm800-2011-24-4-ramiMAHER # ssl82
ظهور نسخة مزورة من ايميو السي سي كام CCcam 2.2.3 يرجى الحذر
هاك مولد الخرائط باحدث اصدار معرب تعريب كامل vBSEO Sitemap Generator 3.0
DM500 HD Project الشرح الشامل والوافي على ارض الابداع الفضائي
  رقم المشاركة : [11]
عضو جديد

افتراضي

بارك الله فيك أخي محمد على كل جديد .تحياتي يالغالي

الهادي جدا غير متواجد حالياً  
  رقم المشاركة : [12]
عضو جديد

افتراضي

بارك الله فيك

moujab غير متواجد حالياً  
  رقم المشاركة : [13]
عضو جديد
الصورة الرمزية WRBH25

افتراضي رد: firewall V2 DM500 - DM7000

شكرا لك وبارك الله فيك

ممكن احد من الاخوى الذين قامو بالتجريب

يعطونا شرح مصور

من مواضيعى في فضائيات صور الدريم بوكس , صورة لدريم بوكس 500 يكون فيها جدارحماية
تشغيل سكين pTest الرائع على الدريم بوكس , مشكلة بسكين pTest
WRBH25 غير متواجد حالياً  
  رقم المشاركة : [14]
عضو جديد

افتراضي رد: firewall V2 DM500 - DM7000

من مواضيعى في فضائيات أريد صورة الجيمنى 470 من المشريف الكريم
manhattan غير متواجد حالياً  

الكلمات الدلالية
, ,

firewall V2 DM500 - DM7000

أدوات الموضوع

الساعة معتمدة بتوقيت جرينتش +3 . الساعة الآن » 06:29.